Dubai Exiles RFC is a fully licensed and legally compliant “not for profit” community Rugby club that also offers Netball and Cricket to its members. All monies raised go solely towards the running of the club, and to no other party for either personal or corporate gain. Members receive the following for their annual subscriptions:
- An easy and friendly “plug & play” sports club experience – register and pay, receive your playing kit, join your age group, meet your new coach and off you go!
- Dubai Exiles RFC branded playing kit
- Access to 8 x world class pitches, a swimming pool and the brand new members only Dubai Exiles clubhouse (opening Sept 2018) at the famous The Sevens Stadium
- Organised coaching for all rugby and netball age groups including support from the Club’s Director of Rugby and other qualified and experienced coaches and senior players
- Entrance to all UAERF club tournaments and leagues for free including the region’s largest Mini & Youth Rugby Festival for our own Mini & Youth players
- Organised “rugby injury trained” and qualified paramedic cover for all Mini & Youth training on Weds evenings and Fri mornings at The Sevens Stadium
- UAERF medical insurance cover for any rugby-related injuries for players and third party liability insurance for all volunteer assistants helping at the club – Coaches, Managers and First Aiders
- Club membership card to gain discounts at various hotels, golf courses, Costa, MMi, Mediclinic, Dubai Physiotherapy Clinic
- All new Social Members receive a Dubai 7s season ticket (full 2.5 day entrance pass) within the price of their subscription, access to the Cub discount scheme via a membership card and access to the new clubhouse.
Registration Fees 2018/19 Season (All prices include 5% VAT)
|Grade||Subs = Base + Insurance + Club Rugby Management Fee + VAT (AED)|
|Adult (Men and Vets)||2750|
|Midi (U8 – U13)||2500|
|Youth (U14 – U19)||2500|
|U12Girls / U15Girls / U19Girls||2500|
|Social Member (Price includes Dubai 7s Season Ticket)||750|
|U5-U8 do not receive UAERF insurance as only playing touch rugby. Parents must therefore have appropriate private healthcare cover in place for their children.|
Our membership registration process is automated and you will be able to join online by clicking on the link below. The simple, one off process will allow you to enter your details once and arrange you and your family’s membership.
The following is a list of the club’s by-laws, which must be acknowledged as understood in the registration process. If you wish to receive a copy of the club’s constitution, please contact the club directly.
For all members
Membership must be paid in full for any player to qualify for membership of the Club, Club Team selection and selection as a Club representative as detailed in the Constitution.
In order for members to be eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting. Membership must be paid in full
Members wishing to be considered for Club selection must attend the agreed training sessions on a regular basis.
Players travelling to play in countries where visas are required must, unless otherwise advised, before travelling collect and pay for their individual visas. Airport taxes are also the responsibility of individual Members.
The rules and regulations of any Board or Union of which the Club is a Member, will also govern DERFC and its Members.
Your acknowledgement in the membership registration process confirms your acceptance to all of the above, together with all other approved and agreed Rules and Regulations of the Club and its Constitution. Applications without acknowledgement of the Club’s by-laws will not be valid. Membership for Juniors must be ackowledged by a parent/guardian.
For all Junior Members and Parents/ Guardians:
All people involved in junior rugby in any capacity have a duty to adhere to a Code of Conduct in keeping with The Spirit of The Laws of the Game of Rugby Union. You will find below our Club’s “Good Code” series relative to particular interest groups which Dubai Exiles RFC undertake to encourage within our club community. Please take time to read and understand all of these on the Club Laws and Codes of Conduct page.