Do you want to get involved in a team sport, but you’re never sure where to start?
Are you new to Dubai and looking to meet new/like minded people?
Do you want to re-live your glory days and show everybody that you still have “IT”?
Do you want the opportunity to play sport Socially OR Competitively on world-class facilities?
WE HAVE THE ANSWER!
– As we enter our 4th season, Dubai Exiles RFC Touch Rugby is going from strength to strength. A social, non-contact ball sport that is similar to Rugby Union for both Men and Women. We currently have 80 plus members and we’re growing!
– Played twice weekly on a Tuesday evening from 7pm – 8.30pm and after Friday’s Mini & Youth Rugby Training at The Seven’s Stadium Dubai from 10.30am – 11.30am
– Sessions will involve a short training run and a games of Touch Rugby.
– The group has already competed in numerous carnivals and competitions during the past 2 seasons including the European Championships in Jersey C.I, the World Masters in New Zealand and tour to Ireland and we have plenty planned for the season ahead.
Full season (year from April -March) Cost: TBC
WHAT DO I GET?
– YOU get registration and a twice weekly opportunities to be part a Fun sporting culture and club!
– YOU get the opportunity to be coached and refereed to FIT (International Touch Standards) and to play on world class facilities at The Seven’s Stadium.
– YOU get the opportunity to play in numerous competitive carnivals in the UAE.
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
Registration will open on 15th July 2018. This can be done by going to www.dubaiexiles.com. For additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COME JOIN US FOR SOME AWESOME FUN. THERE IS NO EXCUSE!!!!!!!!