Do you want to get involved in a team sport, but you’re never sure where to start?
Are you new to Dubai and looking to meet new/like minded people?
Do you want to re-live your glory days and show everybody that you still have “IT”?
Do you want the opportunity to play sport Socially OR Competitively on world-class facilities?
WE HAVE THE ANSWER!
– As we enter our 3rd season, Dubai Exiles RFC Touch Rugby is going from strength to strength. A social, non-contact ball sport that is similar to Rugby Union for both Men and Women. We currently have 60 plus members and we’re growing!
– Played twice weekly on a Tuesday evening from 7pm – 8.30pm and after Friday’s Mini & Youth Rugby Training at The Seven’s Stadium Dubai from 10.30am – 11.30am
– Sessions will involve a short training run and a games of Touch Rugby.
– The group has already competed in numerous carnivals and competitions during the past 2 seasons including the European Championships in Jersey C.I and the World Masters in New Zealand and we have plenty planned for the season ahead.
Full season (year from April -March) 850 dhs.
WHAT DO I GET?
– YOU get registration and a twice weekly opportunities to be part a Fun sporting culture and club!
– YOU get the opportunity to be coached and refereed to FIT (International Touch Standards) and to play on world class facilities at The Seven’s Stadium.
– YOU get the opportunity to play in numerous competitive carnivals in the UAE.
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
Registration will open on 15th July 2017. This can be done by going to www.dubaiexiles.com. For additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COME JOIN US FOR SOME AWESOME FUN. THERE IS NO EXCUSE!!!!!!!!