Dubai Exiles Rugby Football Club is a VAT registered, fully licensed and legally compliant “not for profit” community club registered with the Community Development Authority, License Number 6.
If you are raising an invoice for Dubai Exiles Rugby Football Club it is important that the Invoice correctly displays the following information:
- Clearly marked ‘TAX INVOICE‘
- Invoice Date
- Invoice Number
- Your company’s TRN Number
- Invoice must be made out to: Dubai Exiles Rugby Football Club
- Dubai Exiles Rugby Football Club’s TRN Number (100332641800003)
- Invoice must be itemised and clearly show the VAT that is being charged
- The final presented invoice should be stamped with your company stamp
The following link https://www.tax.gov.ae/-/media/Files/FTA/links/Public-Clarification/06-Tax-Invoices.pdf is a link to the UAE Federal Tax Authorities website and explains how a Tax Invoice should be correctly presented.
Please ensure your invoice is correctly formatted to avoid delays in payment. Dubai Exiles Rugby Football Club cannot pay invoices that do not meet the guidelines stipulated by the UAE Federal Tax Authority.
All invoices are paid within 30 days of receipt of a correctly formatted invoice.